From field service to overhaul, we provide a complete service for your PT6A engine.
The PT6A is a versatile and dependable engine, designed for demanding applications. Our experienced team specializes in the overhaul, Hot Section Inspection (HSI) and repair for Pratt & Whitney's PT6A engine.
Operators around the world are supported with on-call field service, 24/7 technical assistance and our OEM correlated 2,500 HP dynamometer test cell for pre- and post-maintenance testing.
We're committed to providing you with the best engine performance and customer experience.
TAE Aerospace MRO services include:
• Complete engine overhauls
• Hot Section Inspections and repairs
• Ability to fit PMA/DER parts for additional savings
• "Zero Grind" CT vane and CT wheel assemblies to save on wing grinding post hot section repair
• Gearbox inspections and repairs
• Compressor repairs and refurbishment
• Engine performance restoration
• On-site hot section repairs
• Insurance repairs
• Service bulletin incorporation
• Engine rigging
• In-house overhaul of PT6A fuel control units - Honeywell and Woodward
• Unscheduled repairs
o foreign object damage (FOD) repairs
o oil system contamination inspections
o lightning strike inspections
o abnormal deceleration inspection (prop strike)
• NDT services
o Magnetic particle
o Fluorescent penetrant
o Eddy current
• Corrosion repairs
• Rotatives balancing
• Fuel nozzle clean and test
• Large spares support
• Complete after-hours/AOG technical and spares support
Contact our experienced sales team today or visit our website to find out more about our extensive PT6A services.
Sales support contacts
John Phoenix Regional Sales Manager
P +1 (480) 500 6677 C +1 602 881 1600 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Mario Chavez Regional Sales Manager
C +1 706 993 0898 E email@example.com
George Trivino Regional Sales Manager
C +1 954 673 6492 E firstname.lastname@example.org
North American Sales Manager